Sunshine Enterprise

Full Service Agency in Marbella - We are here for you every step of the way!

Living and Working on the Costa del Sol

Every citizen of an EU country can exercise a professional activity in Spain in accordance with the applicable laws and administrative provisions in Spain. EU citizens do not need any work permits.

For EU citizens, who want to live and work in Spain there is no obligation to register at the embassy or consulate in Spain.

We can give you advice and support you on your way moving to Spain, living in Spain and work here.

Our support:

  • Searching for a rental car
  • Re-registration of your car to Spain
  • NIE application (Numero de Identidad de Extranjero)
  • Incorporation a Company
  • Office
  • Accounting
  • Bank account
  • Mailing and address in Spain
  • Investment in Spain
  • Virtual office and office address
  • Purchase of real estate

We will put together a list of apartments or houses for you which meet your specifications, needs and wishes. We will make contact with landlords and we will send you photos and videos of the available apartments. We will be with you from start to finish, from the moment you arrive until you leave. Should you have any questions we will answer them. We speak fluent English so that you are able to communicate with us easily.

We will ensure that you will have internet, electricity, gas and hot water upon your arrival. We will ensure that the Internet is working and that you get the same TV stations you are used to watching back home. We will show you around to the nearest supermarket, the nearest gas station, the best hair dresser, the best shops, and anything else you could need.

You don’t pay any commission to the real estate agent.

In order to do anything here in Spain, you as a foreigner need to have a NIE. We can apply a N.I.E. (Número de Identificación de Extranjeros) for you, confirming your Spanish residence. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT A NIE APPLICATION IS A ONE TIME THING! It does not need to be renewed, once you have a NIE it lasts for the rest of your life.

If you want to live and work in Spain, we can incorporate a Spanish company, a so called S.L. (Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada), for you. More info …

In case you want to start working before you have your own office, we can offer you our office service.

Price list:

Searching for a rental property: 10% of the monthly fee, once

Searching for a rental car: 50€, once

Searching for an appropriate school for your children: 50€, once

Accompanying to a doctor and translating: 50€ per doctors visit (includes pick up and drop off)

NIE application: 130€, once

Obtain Electricity, Gas, Water, and Internet: 30€ each office visit

Driver’s licenses are valid and recognized in all EU Member States according to the EU Directive on driving licenses („Directiva 91/439/CEE“). With additional questions please contact your embassy or consulate in Spain.

Should you want to take your car to Spain and use it, you will need to register it there. You should find out whether the vehicle manufacturer has approved your vehicle (not only brand and model, but the type with all its characteristics) for the Spanish road. Here you can ask your dealer or the manufacturer for help.

Should it be possible to take your car to Spain, we can help you with the re-registration of your car.

If you are looking for contact to your embassy, please get in touch with:

Embassy of Ireland Madrid

Tel.: 0034 91 436 4093

British Embassy Madrid

Tel.: 0034 91 714 6300

British Consulate Malaga

Tel.: 0034 91 334 2194

Embassy of Norway Madrid

Tel.: 0034 91 436 3840

Embassy of Sweden Madrid

Tel.: 0034 91 702 2000

Embassy of Finland Madrid

Tel.: 0034 91 319 6172

Embassy of Denmark Madrid

Tel.: 0034 91 431 8445

Dutch Embassy Madrid

Tel.: 0034 91 353 7500

Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us!

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.